Husqvarna 236 e-series is ideal for jobs like pruning, lighter cutting tasks and hobby work. Easy to start and operate with built-in Husqvarna features like ergonomic design, facilitating technology and powerful X-Torq® engine with low emissions. Equipped with Smart Start® and tool-less chain tensioning.
Air Injection - Centrifugal air cleaning system for reduced wear and longer operating time between filter cleanings.
X-Torq® - Deliver lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels in accordance with the world´s most stringent environmental regulations.
Combined choke/stop control - Combined choke/stop control allow for easier starting and reduce the risk of engine flooding.
Two mass principle - Effectively minimising vibrations by isolating the engine from the handles reducing operator fatigue.
Tool less chain tensioning - Quick and easy chain tensioning and assembly of the bar and the chain without using any tools.
Smart Start® - The engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort. Resistance in the starter cord is reduced by up to 40%.
LowVib® - Effective anti-vibration dampeners absorb vibration, sparing the user's arms and hands.
Consumers who purchase Husqvarna branded finished products, including: lawn tractors, zero turn mowers, riders, walk behind mowers, chainsaws, blowers, hedge trimmers, pole pruners/saws, trimmers, brushcutters, and selected turf care products. Provided these products are used for non-income producing personal use or household purposes, excluding commercial, agricultural, retail, industrial and rental usage types, can extend the manufacturer’s warranty period from the standard 2 Year Domestic Warranty to a 5 Year Domestic Warranty.
How to extend your domestic warranty to a total of 5 years
1. The consumer must purchase the required minimum pack quantity of genuine Husqvarna oil with the respective Husqvarna finished product at the point of purchase. Minimum genuine Husqvarna oil purchase requirements that apply to Husqvarna finished product purchases are listed as follows:
• Two stroke Handheld Products (excluding chainsaws) - minimum 1 litre of Husqvarna HP, LS+ or XP 2-Stroke Oil.
• All Husqvarna chainsaws (excluding 321EL model) - minimum 1 litre of Husqvarna HP, LS+ or XP 2-Stroke Oil & 5L of Husqvarna bar & chain oil.
• Electric Chainsaws – 5L of Husqvarna bar & chain oil.
• 4 stroke Handheld Product & Walk Behind Mowers – minimum of 1 litre of Husqvarna SAE 10W/30 Oil.
• 4 stroke Wheeled Product and Other models – minimum 4 litres of Husqvarna SAE 10W/30 Oil.
Both the Husqvarna product and genuine Husqvarna oil purchase must be itemised on the original product invoice/receipt.
2. Second, the consumer must obtain a copy of the product registration verifying their purchase, and the extended warranty from the participating Husqvarna Dealer*.
Consumers who are using the products for non-income producing personal use or household purposes only. Extended warranty exclusions include, but are not limited to, commercial, agricultural, rental, industrial and rental usage types.
* Important information
1. Consumers are required to keep their proof of purchase for the length of warranty should verification be needed.
2. Husqvarna reserves the right to ask for this receipt prior to warranty work being performed.
3. Husqvarna branded accessories, spare parts and construction products are excluded from this program.
4. 5 Year Domestic Warranty is subject to Husqvarna manufacturers warranty terms and conditions as outlined in the product registration form and in the Warranty and Service Handbook.
5. Husqvarna 5 Year Domestic Warranty program is only available at participating Husqvarna Dealers.