Introducing the Gentech EP7000HSRE 7kVA Electric Start Generator
7 kVA portable generator powered by Honda petrol engine with electric start. Featuring 6.5 litre fuel tank, giving 2.5 hours of operation at 80% load.
All Gentech generators are fitted with high quality, Italian made NSM Alternators. NSM Alternators boast the cleanest power around, powerful performance and high quality output power with less than 6% Total Harmonic Distortion.
This means Gentech generators are the ideal power source when using precision equipment requiring stable frequency and voltage, like products with built-in computer functions and micro-computer controlled appliances. With Gentech generators you'll get maximum efficiency from electric motors and uninterrupted operation from sensitive appliances, including: power inverters, battery chargers, power tools, televisions and other sensitive equipment.
The Gentech EP7000HSRE is a 7kVA portable generator powered by Honda powered engine. Featuring 6.5 litre fuel tank, giving 2.5 hours of operation at 80% load.
This is the popular choice for farmers and builders when an economical and hardworking power source is needed to produce lots of watts.
- Convenience of both Electric and Recoil Start
- Hard working with plenty of grunt
- Sturdy roll over frame for easy transport and protection for the engine and alternator.
- Ideal for heavy duty equipment and hand tools.
- High Quality
- Full Factory Warranty
- National service Network
Power Rating: 7 kVA
Model Rating 0.8pf @ 50Hz: 7 kVA
Alternator Rating: 7 kVA
Engine Model: Honda GX390
Starting System: Electric
Fuel Tank Capacity: 6.5 L
Noise Level @ 7m: 69 dBA
Outlets: Double GPO 15 Amp
Volts: 230 V
Approx. Fuel Consumption @ 80% Load: 2.60 L/hr
Operation Hours @ 80% Load: 2.50 hr
Fuel Type: Petrol
Diam.: 810 x 550 x 540 mm (L x W x H)
Weight: 75 kg
- ELB IP56 32 Amp: RCD Earth Leakage Protection, 32 Amp circuit breaker with 2x outlets.
- Lifting Bar Kit
- DGX11: 25 litre long range fuel tank with centre point lift
- Wheel Kit options:
- Wheel Kit 203: 1 axel and 2x wheels per kit (two kits required) OR
- Wheelbarrow Kit: 2x handles and 2x levelling feet, required with 1x Wheel Kit 203
For more information on optional accessories please call one of our sales staff